About the Journal
The Journal of the Korean Wood Science and Technology (JKWST) launched in 1973 as an official publication of the Korean Society of Wood Science and Technology has been served as a core of knowledges on wood science and technology. The Journal acts as a medium for the exchange of research in the area of science and technology related to wood, and publishes results on the biology, chemistry, physics and technology of wood and wood-based products. Research results about applied sciences of wood-based materials are also welcome. The Journal is published bimonthly, and printing six issues per year. Supplemental or special issues are published occasionally.
- Publisher: The Korean Society of Wood Science & Technology
- Journal title: Journal of the Korean Wood Science and Technology
- ISSN: 2233-7180 (online)
- ISSN: 1017-0715 (print)
- Frequency: Bimonthly (January 25, March 25, May 25, July 25, September 25, November 25)
- Year of Launching: 1973
- Indexed by: SCOPUS, KCI, Google Scholar, and Crossref
- Fund support: This journal was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology (KOFST) Grant funded by the Korean Government.
- DOI prefix: 10.5658/WOOD.